Saturday, May 10, 2008

Aren't Their Fifteen Minutes Up YET?

Our friends at VH1 continue to be the masters of squeezing out each and every last dime from its reality-show franchises. The latest case-in-point is the network’s latest reality competition I Love Money.

Money assembles several former contestants from VH1 staples Flavor of Love, I Love New York, and Rock of Love, and pits them against one another in a quest for a grand prize of $250,000.00.

While this assemblage of so-called “talent” appears to be of the losing variety, it’s important to note that one of the I Love Money contestants was actually the WINNER of Flavor of Love 1. I guess that in this case, "winner” is a subjective term.

Anyway… without further ado, please meet the contestants of I Love Money:

From Flavor of Love
Hoopz
Pumkin
Nibblz
Toasteee

From I Love New York
12 Pack
Mr. Boston
Chance
Real
Whiteboy
The Entertainer
Heat
Midget Mac

And from Rock of Love
Heather
Brandi C.
Destiney
Megan
Rodeo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home