Wednesday, July 26, 2006

The Latest 'Development'

I can’t believe that I’m about to say this in a public forum, but here goes: I’m going to start watching the G4 channel.

G4? The all video-game-and-Star-Trek-with-on-screen-comments channel? Yes – that G4. It’s true.

Now, before you judge me too harshly, please allow me to explain. The reason for my new-found devotion to G4 is due to today’s announcement that G4 has acquired the off-network rights to the late, lamented Arrested Development. This announcement comes as G4’s latest move away from a pure video game-centric channel into a broader net targeting 18 to 34 year-old males. G4 believes that Arrested fits perfectly with its target-audience’s sensibilities. God bless you, G4.

Arrested Development will turn up on G4 beginning this October.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home